All organizations work hard to establish a sustainable foothold in their markets. Most try to apply sound practices across sales, channels, product and marketing. Some experience an almost euphoric edge in their early startup days that wanes as they grow. How many large companies do we see that clearly have lost their edge, yet they seem to be the last ones to know? How many of us simply associate cool with youth and miss opportunities to connect cool with value creation at every stage?
What are some proven and new ways to create your edge?
- Close friend Alex Pattakos uses the Greek word "OPA" to represent work and life at their essential core. The "O" stands for Others meaning an external focus. The "P" stands for Purpose. The "A" stands for Attitude as we can control and adjust that alot easier than we imagine. We carry this philosophy into all that we do and hope we can inspire clients to do the same..
- One thing many lose is objectivity, critical and possibility thinking. It happens, so opening up allow external folks like us to come in, take a seasoned and fresh perspective, sum up your opportunities puts you and yourteam in a great position to enjoy the benefits. Freeing up your people to think bigger and insightfully actually expands the value of your company assets. Connect what is important to your markets perception of value.
- Embrace transparency and investing in real, actionable market insight. Too many depend on intuition alone. We shift companies from one-way, controlled dialogs to engaging, two-way dialogs.
- How many of us adopt stereotypical behaviors and define people, things, by obsolete standards. Attitude is everything. We help you to develop a winning attitude that engages customers in ways that matter to them.
- Understand the importance of the job your customer needs to do. Internalize that and factor the emotional and intellectual aspects into the communications. Don't segment your customers by meaningless descriptors such as age, sex, ethnicity or geography. Those factors have little to do with why they can see you as a better solution.